Lasik & Cataract Removal Treatments in Thailand
Do you have difficulty seeing clearly? Are you fed up with your glasses? How would you like to look good without those glasses and be able to see all that is around you? Well Now You Can!!!
Here are five types of affordable treatments of Lasik and cataract removal treatments to help improve your eyesight. Treatments are available for you in Bangkok and Phuket at a cost which is less than half the price of any European or American Lasik clinic.
For a clearer sight here are five types of affordable treatments of Lasik and cataract removal treatments to help improve your eyesight.
1) Ultimate LASIK is the most advanced procedure currently available. It combines both Wavefront Customization and Optimization to provide the best possible results.
Benefits of Wavefront Customization & Optimization
- Improved treatment accuracy
- Increased quality of vision
- Reduced chance of night vision problems, such as glare and haloes
- Maintains natural corneal shape
- Further reduced chance of night vision problems, such as glare and haloes
By combining both Wavefront Customization and Optimization, Ultimate LASIK can not only target any previous aberrations within a patient’s eye but also retain the natural shape to avoid creating any new vision difficulties for the individual.
Wavefront Customization + Optimization
= Ultimate Lasik for the Best Results
2) Optimum LASIK uses a specialized laser algorithm called Optimization to retain the natural shape of the patient’s cornea. Optimum LASIK has been shown to provide a higher quality of vision than conventional LASIK and reduces the frequency of glare complications after surgery.
3) Premium LASIK is a safe and effective method of treating near-sightedness, far-sightedness, and astigmatism and has had excellent and satisfying results.
Do you Qualify for Lasik?
To be a good LASIK candidate, a few criteria have to be taken in consideration:
- You need to understand what LASIK is and accept the possibilities of having side effects/complications which are shown in our Multi Media presentation in our centre. In other words the patient needs to have realistic expectations.
Criteria for non LASIK candidates are:
- Severe dry eyes
- Too high refraction
- Eye diseases ( cataract, glaucoma, retina detachment...etc)
- Thin cornea
- No stabilized refraction
- The age ( too young < 21 )
- The amount of days they stay in Thailand necessary for the post op
4) NV Lasik another Choice for People with Age-Related Vision Problems and is the newest form of LASIK treatment.
Starting from 40 years old, most people will begin to notice that reading and other near tasks are not as easy as they once were. Focusing close up becomes more difficult. By the age of 45, they must struggle to read a menu and are unable to read a price tag at a store without using reading glasses. For these people there is now a choice that can decrease their dependence on glasses and can help them see both near and far.
This treatment allows you to live a normal life without needing to carry a pair of glasses everywhere they go for such simple tasks as looking at a menu.
NV LASIK is a permanent treatment used to decrease a person’s dependence on glasses. Results allow increased freedom and better near vision but sometimes this benefit can bring a trade-off as distance vision can occasionally be decreased at night or in areas of low lighting.
Do you qualify to be a NV LASIK Candidate ?
- Approximately 45 years of age or older
- Currently experiencing difficulty or discomfort in reading
- Good health and without any eye disease
- Adequate understanding of the benefits and limitations of NV LASIK
5) PHACO (Cataract Removal)
PHACO (Phacoemulsification) is a new technology in which cataract is safely removed by using Ultrasound The equipment used at the Lasik Clinic meets the high standards acceptable both in Europe and U.S.A.
Do you qualify to be PHACO (Cataract Removal) Candidate?
- Everybody who has cataract
- At least 3 weeks in Thailand
- No other eye diseases
Treats near-sightedness, far-sightedness, and astigmatism
Optimization: Designed to Maintain Natural Corneal shape
Wavefront: Treatment of Higher-order Aberrations
The Lasik Clinic has experience in treating tens of thousands of patients brings confidence to our patients that they will be given the highest quality care available. Our long-term excellent treatment results show that LASIK is currently the safest, most accurate, and most effective method of treating age-related near vision problems. The flexibility of the Lasik Clinic enables you to have examination in Phuket and Treatment at Bangkok or visa versa and follow up check ups at either clinic.
Costs: Available upon request
- Send an email to us to book which dates you will be in Bangkok, Phuket and other areas of Thailand
- Health Vision Asia will confirm a time and date and itinerary
- 1st Visit 3-4 hour assessment and to watch a media video
- 2nd Visit treatment (1 hour)
- 3rd Next day follow up treatment (1 hour)
- 4th One week later follow up visit (1 hour)
* Be able to see clear after only 24 hours from the treatment *